eBYTEmedia.com complies with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our tracking methods and use of the visitors’ data, and you can freely check what we’re doing to it.
Below, you can read more about our reasons and ways to collect and use your details – they differ for our website visitors, company clients, and affiliates.
I am an eBYTEmedia.com visitor.
eBYTEmedia.com visitors are Internet users who browse any pages on the eBYTEmedia.com website and take action apart from buying eBYTEmedia.com products or ordering services.
What personal details do we collect from eBYTEmedia.com visitors?
- Your email address (in case you voluntarily leave it while downloading informational guides, subscribing to mass emails, leaving a comment in the blog section, or sending a query email to the support team)
- The data about the browser and device you use to navigate the website
- The way you navigate the website
Why do we collect these details from eBYTEmedia.com visitors?
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- Email addresses are used to give you access to our materials and inform you about our deals and special offers.
- The data about your browser and the device are used to personalise the website’s visual appearance and let you use the website resources fully.
- How you navigate the website is analysed to let us research how to improve the website interface for excellent user satisfaction.
What personal details of the eBYTEmedia.com visitors do we share with third parties?
- eBYTEmedia.com does not share customer details with a third party.
- eBYTEmedia.com uses Google Analytics (web analytics tool) to track your on-site behaviour (the date of your visit to the website, the length of each session, the pages you have visited, the number of times you access the website within any month, and similar details) to help us understand the needs and actions of our website visitors, and improve our performance accordingly.
How we protect your personal information
- Your personal information is only used by a limited number of eBYTEmedia.com employees who are eligible to access such data and are obliged to keep personal details and financial information strictly confidential.
- We store personal information on secure servers managed by our service providers. We hold personal data subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication.
- According to our customised settings, Google Analytics (web analytics tool) deletes the gathered information on the website users’ behaviour in 2 years since every particular visitor’s last access to the website.
- Cookies are small files transferred to your computer through your Web browser. With the help of cookies, eBYTEmedia.com remembers you and recognises your last activity on the website to improve its performance.
- To analyse your browser (this way, the website adapts to your device specifics)
- To remember the contents of your order (this way, we understand your preferences and address your requests more efficiently)
- To get generalised data on the eBYTEmedia.com traffic and site interaction (this way, we know what better website experiences and additional tools we can introduce further)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave eBYTEmedia.com
You can email us at [email protected] and ask:
- To delete your details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data but then changed your mind)
We at eBYTEmedia appreciate your cooperation.